[imp] Spam reporting confirmation dialog

Yves Bilgeri yves.bilgeri at bbw.ch
Tue Feb 19 14:51:41 UTC 2019

Hi

We enabled Spam reporting in backends.local.php and locked the prefs to
delete the mail to trash after reporting. Now I see more none Spam,
sometimes even personal mails get reported. So I think they hit the
button next to delete by accident or they don't know what it means.

I saw in an older bug report #2285 that there was/is a confirmation
window/dialog exactly for this problem. How can I enable this in the
latest stable version of Horde/IMP in dynamic and mobile view?

Thanks in advance,
Yves

     'spam' => array(
         'spam' => array(