[imp] Problem with e-mail link as attachment

Ttest ttest at comune.napoli.it
Wed Jan 29 08:25:31 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I have an Horde version 3.2 on a old server.

I have install a new versionĀ  of Horde 5.2.22 on a new server.

On a old version, I have a possibilities to attach file as link
attachments of big dimension (100 Mbyte).

This function upload a big file on server and who receives the e-mail
can download this file from the link (the link expired in a week).

On the new version, I did not find it!

I'm a new users of horde and I don't know if there is a plugin, an
utility o a configuration of some file that able to work with attachment
as link.

Please can help me?

Sorry for my english, I hope that is a solution to this problem.

Regards.

Pasquale.