[imp] Phishing URL warning.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at ursc.gov.in
Thu Feb 13 04:13:47 UTC 2020

Dear All,

in imp/config

mime_drivers.local.php

I have set,

$mime_drivers['html']['inline'] = true;

with this, Phishing URL warning/notification should have got displayed
while viewing the mail.

I remember, this used to happen in older version of Horde/IMP.

Is it that, I am missing some package (RHEL) in new setup due to
which, this warning is not getting shown?

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant

ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC) was renamed as U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC).
Hence, the existing domain (isac.gov.in) is changed to new domain ursc.gov.in
resulting into change of e-mail address from user at isac.gov.in to
user at ursc.gov.in.
Please note this change and update your contact details for new domain
(ursc.gov.in).
message.