[imp] Horde Api weather key

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Mar 10 14:09:48 UTC 2020

Quoting T Test <ttest at comune.napoli.it>:

> Hi Micheal,
> Thank you for your reply.
> Can you suggest me a api weather (free) that I can implementing in horde?

If you are using the stable release then, unfortunately, there's not
much available right now. You can try the WorldWeatherOnline driver,
or maybe OpenWeatherMap. There has been a lot of APIs that have
changed/dropped out since this code was written. As a last resort, you
can use the Metar driver/block.

In the current development code, what will become Horde 6, there is
much better support for OpenWeatherMap, and that's the one I would
currently recommend. The METAR support in current development code is
also much better....

> In Api Section there isĀ  a field for "api keys" the value
> $conf[weather][params][key.
> IN this field I have a default url that point on this
> page:https://www.wunderground.com/weather/it/naples/INAPLES21/

On the config page you ONLY put the api key, not the url. However,
like I said, the wunderground driver most likely won't work because
they dropped their original API and replaced it with the (commercial)
API from weather.com.