[imp] Session expired, after drag and drop attachment

Mike Egglestone mike at estone.ca
Sun Apr 12 18:34:00 UTC 2020

Hello,

Running Debian 10 with IMP 6.2.22.
I can successfully attach any file in the "New Message" window by
clicking the Add Attachment link and I can browse to any local file on
the computer. I can also insert an image (html compose mode) by
clicking the image icon and upload an image file from my local
computer into the body of the email.
But after drag and dropping any file into either the Add Attachment
area or into the body of the email results in a quick logout of the
user that falls back to a login screen with "Your session has expired.
Please login again."
The entry from /var/log/syslog shows a horde entry that is the same as
if the user simply clicked the logout icon.

I've tried on several Windows 10 browsers (FF, Chrome, Edge and IE)
with the same results.
Could this be a problem with my horde/imp configuration?
Any ideas to help troubleshoot this would be most welcome.

FWIW, I can drag and drop images into my wordpress site on the same
system, so perhaps it's not a php issue?

Thanks,
Mike