[imp] when I send an email with links in it, people see a warning that the message may not be from whom it claims to be

Rebecca Giordano rebeccagiordano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 19:23:33 UTC 2020

Hello,
When I send an email (I am using webmail) with links in it, the recipients
see the following warning: "This message may not be from whom it claims to
be. Beware of following any links in it or providing the sender with any
personal information. The links that caused this warning have this
background color." Then it shows an example link highlighted in red. The
link that I tried to include in the email is highlighted in red, and when
people try to click on it, it does not work because the link is blocked.
There are times when I send an email with a link in it when this doesn't
happen. I cannot see anything I'm doing differently when recipients either
receive or don't receive the warning message.

Any suggestions on how to prevent this would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you.