[ingo] can't activate script

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu Oct 17 10:25:23 2002

Zitat von Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> > ----- Message from jan@horde.org ---------
> >
> > I get this message:
> >
> > There was an error activating this script. The driver said: Not
> currently in
> > TRANSACTION state
> >
> > if I try to activate a script. Any ideas?
> >
> > Jan.
>
> That's the stupid error that the PEAR Sieve class gives when it can't
> authenticate.
>
> Did you setup PAM for Sieve too? It's never mentioned in the docs
> naywhere.

I have no idea where this message came from.

But thanks to Chris Scott I had the idea to check if and where timsieved
(better: master, since it is Cyrus 2.0) was listening. It's been on port
2222, not 2000 and I didn't find any place where this was configured.
Probably compiled in for my distro.

Perhaps the message came from Net_Sieve, I didn't check this.

Jan.