[ingo] follow up for translations

Florent AIDE faide at alphacent.com
Mon Feb 10 16:15:17 PST 2003

Hello Mike,

> > a patch for the ingo repo to let many strings be managed by gettext...
> Thanks for the patch, sorry I bet you too it though :-P

no problem ;)

> I have no idea what to do with these files, if you send it to the
> i18n at lists.horde.org list, hopefully someone there will commit it :-)

I'll send it to them at once ...

I have one more question since you seem to be the maintener of the ingo module
(your name is in the file headers everywhere ;):

I see no way to activate StartTLS for sieve ... and the pear driver does not
seem to use TLS... Would it be difficult to activate StartTLS for the
timsieved driver ?

This question because my cyrus-imap server is not the same server as the
webserver one and I would like to avoid SSL tunnels (the ones you configure
one and for all to forward certain ports over SSL from one machine to
another...) between the machines if I can.

My timsieved server support Starttls and the sivtest app can log in with
startTLS ...

Thanks for your answers...

AIDE Florent.