[ingo] No Administration menu

PärAronsson par.aronsson at nohup.se
Tue Feb 18 08:46:45 PST 2003

Hello list,

In Ingo some parts are configured using a gui. According to
ingo/docs/INSTALL there is supposed to be an Horde "Administration" menu
item. I can't find that menu item.

I've seen it in one of the demo sites, but not in the release I'm using,
which is Horde Version 2.2 and Ingo Version 0.0.1.

I'm under the impression the gui creates conf.php and that's it. Is it
possible to distribute some kind of template/example conf.php, either
through the source code or to this mailing list? I would really
appreciate it!

Maybe I've overseen something with the administration menu stuff. I've
just added myself to $conf['auth']['admins'] in config/horde.php. What
else is needed?

I'm greatful for any help!
Pär Aronsson