Fwd: Re: [ingo] Re: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ingo/lib Driver.php ingo/lib/Driver client.php null.php timsieved.php

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Fri Apr 18 15:25:48 PDT 2003

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu> wrote:

> FWIW, I think your "3-pronged" approach is the way to go.  I will try to
> abstract out the preferences stuff soon (today?) so we can get that out
> of the way...

OK, that sounds great!  Having the 3rd abstraction will be nice.  No rush
though from my POV.

I'm only partway done with whitelist; hopefully we won't conflict too much
when it's time for checkin.  I don't have much more time to work on it
today so it probably won't be finished.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html