[ingo] New rule problem--Undefined index

David Chang david at thbuo.gov.tw
Wed Apr 30 18:53:10 PDT 2003

Hi all:
I have update my Horde source via cvs today,there is a problem when click "new
Rule" link.

Notice: Undefined index: edit in /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/ingo/rule.php on
line 22

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/ingo/rule.php:22) in
/usr/local/apache/horde.beta/ingo/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/ingo/rule.php:22) in
/usr/local/apache/horde.beta/ingo/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Here are my setting for Ingo:
ingo/config/backends.php
========================
$backends['timsieved'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => 'myexample.com',
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'hordeauth' => 'user',
    'params' => array('hostspec' => 'myexample.com',
                      'port' => 2000));

ingo/config/conf.php
$conf['storage']['driver'] = 'prefs';
$conf['script']['path_style'] = 'mbox';

I have already uncomment this line in horde/config/registry.php
'provides' => array('mail/blacklistFrom', 'mail/showBlacklist', 'mail/whitel
istFrom', 'mail/showWhitelist', 'mail/applyFilters', 'mail/showFilters'),
    'menu_parent' => 'mail'

The newest file ingo/config/prefs.dist was changed.