[ingo] Base.php temp_checks

Matthew Baker m at wheres.co.uk
Wed May 28 07:35:49 PDT 2003

Hi,
	I'm using the latest cvs branch for ingo and I get an error :

Notice: Undefined index: temp_checks in /home/www/wm/ingo/lib/base.php
on line 72

If I check out the previous revision of base.php (1.21.2.5), without the
storage module and I get no such error. The last change I made within
horde is installed 'passwd' module and configured it to use a separate
mysql batabase (same server). I also made a change to menu.inc table layout.
However I cannot see how these would interfere.

regards

Matt