[ingo] Base.php temp_checks

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed May 28 09:49:08 PDT 2003

Quoting David Chang <david at thbuo.gov.tw>:

| ?? Matthew Baker <m at wheres.co.uk>:
|
| > Hi,
| > 	I'm using the latest cvs branch for ingo and I get an error :
| >
| > Notice: Undefined index: temp_checks in /home/www/wm/ingo/lib/base.php
| > on line 72
| >
| Here are the same problem like you.

You have buggy/strange session handling then.  Obviously, when you are
logging out, your session is not being destroyed since the _only_ way
'temp_checks' will not be added to the $ingo session variable is if the
$ingo session variable already exists.  (Line 57 of base.php).

Logout of horde and make sure you are NOT using a bookmark to access horde
(e.g. type in the path to horde directly in the browser).

michael