[ingo] Base.php temp_checks

Balazs GAL balsa at rit.bme.hu
Wed May 28 23:11:17 PDT 2003

2003-05-29, cs keltezéssel Alexander Skwar ezt írta:
> Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>
> > You have buggy/strange session handling then.  Obviously, when you are
> > logging out, your session is not being destroyed since the _only_ way
> > 'temp_checks' will not be added to the $ingo session variable is if the
> > $ingo session variable already exists.  (Line 57 of base.php).
> >
> > Logout of horde and make sure you are NOT using a bookmark to access horde
> > (e.g. type in the path to horde directly in the browser).
>
> I'm also having this problem.  Logging out doesn't help.

Sorry but ingo is not usable. Maybe we have broken
session handling, but please tell me how can we create a right one?
It is really important for me. Logging out deleting the cookies, restart
the browser, deleting all file/sql sessions doesn't help.

What i used:
ingo RELENG_1/HEAD + horde 2 / HEAD + debian woody + php 4.1.2     + php's file based session
ingo RELENG_1/HEAD + horde 2 / HEAD + debian sid   + php php 4.2.3 + php's file based session
and for HEAD horde sql session handling.

Please tell me more about a working setup !!
>From what can it depend?

Alexander Skwar provided a really nice bug report, but it wasn't answersed.

If you want, I can setup a sample system for you with shell access.

Many thanks !!!

balsa