[ingo] Base.php temp_checks

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Thu May 29 16:46:23 PDT 2003

Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> I really have no idea what is happening.  I don't see this behavior.  Try
> why I just committed to lib/base.php to see if that helps...

No, doesn't help.

When I click on "Filter" in the Horde menu to start ingo, I get the
folllowing warnings above the Ingo buttons:

Notice: Array to string conversion in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/Storage.php on line 246

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/Storage.php:246) in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/Storage.php:246) in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

When I click on New Rule, I get the following above the Ingo buttons:

Notice: Undefined index: temp_checks in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/base.php on line 80

Notice: Array to string conversion in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/Storage.php on line 246

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/base.php:80) in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/filters.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/base.php:80) in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/base.php:80) in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Under "Existing Rules", I get the following:

Notice: Undefined index: action in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/filters.php(128) : runtime-created function
on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: action in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/filters.php on line 132

I can't create a new rule.

I'm using latest Horde and Ingo HEAD on Debian Woody i386, PHP 4.3.2 RC
2, Apache 1.3.27.

I just checked something.  As I said, I get:

Notice: Array to string conversion in
/var/www/secure/horde/ingo/lib/Storage.php on line 246

That's function _prepareAddressList, which gets one parameter, $addr.
$addr is:

addr:

array(2) {
  ["a"]=>
  array(2) {
    [0]=>
    string(0) ""
    [1]=>
    string(5) "array"
  }
  ["f"]=>
  string(0) ""
}

Note that $addr['a'][1] is "array".  I don't think that this is correct
value, is it?

Alexander Skwar
--
Signatur vorübergehend deaktiviert.