[ingo] problems with scripts

Jens Gruentjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Fri Jun 13 01:35:32 PDT 2003

hi folks,

i have problems with my ingo (cvs HEAD). when i click the filter-button, i get
two lines of errors as following

Notice: Undefined index: script_categories in
/www/secure/horde/ingo/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 16

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/www/secure/horde/ingo/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 16

after these errors i get two errors for each rule i already created as follows

Notice: Undefined index: script_categories in
/www/secure/horde/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/www/secure/horde/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on line 1

i am using sieve in my backends.php.

the rules are working but it seems strange to me that all these errors occur.
can somebody tell me what i have to do?

thanks for your answers
jens

--