[ingo] does ingo support sieve with starttls yet?

Ben Poliakoff benp at imap.reed.edu
Mon Jun 16 12:03:57 PDT 2003

I just got ingo working through a pair of stunnel interfaces to
timsieved on my cyrus server.  It's really really great!  Thanks very
much to the developers.

Unfortunately I had to enable clear text passwords on my cyrus server to
get this to work.  So although the sieve connection between my webmail
server and my cyrus server is stunnel'ed cleartext is now an option for
other users.

So I'll ask once more, is there any chance that ingo will become capable
of doing STARTTLS with a timsieved server?

I guess imp can do STARTTLS with IMAP courtesy of the uw c-client.  Is
there any obvious way to implement STARTTLS in php?

Ben

* Ben Poliakoff <benp at imap.reed.edu> [030612 17:19]:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm just getting started with ingo, so forgive my ignorance.  I haven't
> found much discussion of this topic on the net...
>
> I noticed that the Pear package, Net_Sieve seems to now have some
> support for starttls.
>
> Does ingo support starttls yet?  If not, will it soon?
>
> Ben

Ben Poliakoff                                   email: <benp at imap.reed.edu>
Reed College                                           tel:  (503)-788-6674
Unix System Administrator       PGP key: http://www.reed.edu/~benp/key.html