[ingo] Ingo problem with script_categories index (clean installation)

Roman Gavrilov romio at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 18 01:55:51 PDT 2003

Hello dear list,

I just installed horde 3.0 and ingo. This after many hours of strugle to
make ingo work.
I did a clean installation of just horde and ingo to see if it will work
without all other modules. I already saw that there might be some
strange errors if you mix old and new modules.
 So I installed from scratch just horde and ingo , but still getting the
same error when accessing ingo:
*Notice*: Undefined index: script_categories in
*/romio/apache/htdocs/horde/ingo/templates/menu/menu.inc* on line *16*

*Warning*: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
*/romio/apache/htdocs/horde/ingo/templates/menu/menu.inc* on line *16*

*Notice*: Undefined index: script_generate in
*/romio/apache/htdocs/horde/ingo/templates/menu/menu.inc* on line *19

*I have no rules installed and its a new installation and I created the
mysql database from scratch too.
I don't know what to do.
Please help
Thanks