[ingo] Installing Ingo - Horde Administration Menu item.

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sun Jun 22 20:05:15 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from adam at freedom2surf.net ---------
>
> Hi, I have installed ingo on a working Horde setup..
>
> Part of the INSTALL file for ingo states that to complete instalation I
> must: login to Horde as a Horde Administrator. Then: Use the Horde
> "Administration" menu item to get to the Administration page..

Login in as an Administrator and you'll see it. To set up an administrator, just
add their login to the admins array in the horde config file. But my guess is
you aren't running the HEAD version of Horde which is requried to run the HEAD
version if Ingo that you are trying to install.

See: http://www.horde.org/source/versions.php