[ingo] Cannot Edit filters

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Fri Jun 27 13:44:16 PDT 2003

Hi,

i seem to have one last problem using ingo:

in this section of code form ingo/filter.php:

        default:
            $editurl = Horde::addParameter($rule_url, 'edit', $id);
            $editurl = Horde::addParameter($editurl, 'actionID', 'rule_edit');
            $delurl  = Horde::addParameter($url, 'actionID', 'rule_delete');
            $copyurl = Horde::addParameter($url, 'actionID', 'rule_copy');
            break;
        }

the $id field doesn't have a value, resulting in the Edit links not functioning
i cannot see where this value ought to come from, in filters.php it's only used
as a counter to exchange filters when you try to move them up or down.

I am using the latest CVS of all applications, and my backend is none/IMAP.
Hope anyone can help!

Kind Regards,

Ruben van der Steenhoven.