[ingo] Vacation & Forward

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Sat Jul 5 09:23:35 PDT 2003

Hmm, interesting.  I am using imap, regular filtering is working well.  When I
asked the question, it was *after* fooling around with vacation and forward for
a bit just to see if it would work.  It didn't, so I asked the question.
However, after receiving your response, I go back to Ingo and the vacation and
forward icons *are not* there, just as you state they shouldn't.  But they were
there before.  I haven't touched any filtering settings since asking the
question.  So something isn't right somewhere.  I have installed other modules
in the meantime though.

Rob