[ingo] missing gettestinfo()

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Tue Jul 15 21:13:36 PDT 2003

Ok... what did I forget to update?

When I attempt to edit a rule, I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettestinfo() in
/home/dan/public_html/dev_horde/ingo/rule.php on line 53

I started seeing this the other day when I updated, but just recently updated
(from CVS HEAD) just less than an hour ago.

Did I forget to update a conf file or something?  I'm pretty sure that's what it
is, but I can't figure out which or where.

Using imap filtering and everything was working fine until the update a few days
ago (I hadn't updated in quite a while though).

-Dan