[ingo] ingo vacation and autoresponders

Roman Gavrilov romio at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 20 08:28:56 PDT 2003

I have one email account and few email aliases on my primary email address.
I would like to define two different vacation messages (which supposed
to be autoresponders) for each email address
using sieve driver.
As I see it, today you can define only one vacation message for all
addresses.
This vacation message would be sent out only after 7 days (which is not
good for autoresponders)
Is the day parameter  hardcoded in the sources ?

Is it possible to define different autoresponders for different email
addresses that belongs to single account
 with ingo rules or vacation interface ?