[ingo] Problem saving rules - $backend not defined

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 14:23:19 PDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>
wrote
>Quoting Chris Hastie <lists at oak-wood.co.uk>:
>
>| Hi
>|
>| I've just done my first horde CVS update for months thanks to the chaos
>| of moving home and job. I've worked through all config and database
>| changes I can find and have got things mostly working, but Ingo is
>| giving me a headache.
>|
>| Firstly, my old rules are not displayed. Secondly, when I try to create
>| a new rule I get:
>|
>| Notice: Undefined variable: backend in
>| /usr/local/www/mail/data/horde/ingo/lib/Ingo.php on line 83
>
>Make sure you log out and destroy your session whenever updating from CVS.
>The backend value is now set the first time you run ingo in a session, and
>is stored in the session (there is no need to determine this on every page
>since the backend will never change during a session).

Thanks for the suggestion. I've logged out several times since updating,
but still get the same problem. I'm using the mysql session handler and
even if I log out and delete everything in the horde_sessionhandler
table I still get the same errors on saving rules and still don't see
old Ingo rules listed. Although the next page I go to indicates "Changes
saved" no change is saved to the sieve script on the server.
--
Chris Hastie