[ingo] Not in Transaction State... Again (sorry)

Michael Crawford crawford at mun.ca
Wed Aug 20 09:03:47 PDT 2003

Hi all... I saw something about this in an earlier thread, but it didn't solve
my problem...

I'm getting the "driver not in transaction State" error when I try and save
filters... and I don't know how to fix it.

The cyrus.conf loads seive and you can connect to it via command line... but I
still get the error with ingo. The backends.php seems to be configured
correctly...

Ideas?

--
Cheers,