[ingo] procmail scripts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 11 10:52:29 PDT 2003

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> Here is the procmail script backend I've been working on.  It has better
> support for some of the 'advanced' features of ingo filters, and also supports
> forwards.  I've attached both the cvs diffs and the complete file, since it's
> pretty much a complete re-write.

I've committed the diff, thanks! I didn't test it; just made sure the file
parsed correctly. One of these days I'll actually start really using Ingo...

> I'm working on the vacation feature, but I'm not so sure how well it's going
> to work. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Cool.

It seems like it would be really useful to roll the forwards and vacation apps
into Ingo, and to allow for composite drivers that use different
forward/vacation backends along with, say, the IMAP filtering script engine.
Anyone? :)

> I'd like to add a feature to ingo that lets you redirect a message *and* move
> it to a specified folder.  An INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_REDIRECTMOVE type is
> probably what I'm going for.  I'll play around with it and see what I can come
> up with.

Sounds good. Thanks!

-chuck

--