[ingo] Activate en mass

Matthew Baker m at wheres.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 10:12:19 PDT 2003

Hi,
	I need a small script to activate filters. Lets say I have dumped a
database containing pref tables for Ingo and then installed a new
instance of Horde(HEAD)/Ingo(HEAD)/Cyrus/Sieve. The versions will not
differ from before and after the backup.
	How would I go about activating the filters from the restored database
to a new install of Sieve. E.g. export data and create the Sieve backend
filters. I've had a look at scripts/convert_imp_filters.php and tried to
merge the basics of that with script.php to simply use
Ingo::loadIngoScript and Ingo::activateScript from a list of usernames.
But I'm afraid I'm hopeless with PHP.

Can someone help?

Thanx

Matt