[ingo] Transaction State?

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Wed Oct 1 22:33:48 PDT 2003

I had the same problem & it took me forever to find it.  The tranaction state
has to do with transferring the procmail script from horde to your home
directory (I think).  This is controlled by the config/backends.php file which
needs to be configured for your setup.  Here is my configuration, which needs
an ftp server running on localhost to work.

/* Procmail Example */
$backends['procmail'] = array(
    'driver' => 'vfs',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the VFS server
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        // Name of the procmail config file to write
        'procmailrc' => '.procmailrc',
        // Port of the VFS server
        'port' => 21,
        // The VFS driver to use
        'vfstype' => 'ftp'
    ),
    'script' => 'procmail',
    'scriptparams' => array(
        // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
        'path_style' => 'mbox'
    )
);

Hope that helps.