[ingo] ingo for horde 2.1 again

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Tue Oct 14 00:17:50 PDT 2003

Hello,

I've already asked this question and thanks everybody for replying. As
I  was  told,  I got a RELENG_1 version (by doing: "cvs co -r RELENG_1
ingo") of Ingo and tried to install it. I added an entry for ingo into
my  horde/config/registry.php  (there  was none), modified backend.php
and  tried  to modify other files in horde/ingo/config, but it did not
help.  Although  I  got  the "Filters" entry in my application bar (on
bottom  of  the screen), I can not do anything with ingo. Every time I
try to follow the link, I get:

Fatal   error:   Call   to  undefined  function:  compressoutput()  in
/var/www/horde/ingo/lib/base.php on line 51

Am  I  doing  something  wrong? Is my OpenBSD port unable to run ingo?
Should  I  just get the version from CVS and try to use it (instead of
official OpenBSD port?) Since OpenBSD's apache is chrooted by default,
am I going to get into troubles by using that?

Since  I  by  far no an expert in php programming, I would much rather
use  an  official  port. Is there any way for me to try to make it run
with ingo?

Thank you very much guys for your help and your answers.

--
Sincerely yours,
 Denis Suhanov                                    mailto:den at suhoff.ru