[ingo] Problems with Ingo HEAD & VFS

Kristof Pelckmans kristof.pelckmans at antwerpen.be
Wed Oct 22 02:24:43 PDT 2003

> Looks good. Make sure that you removed or commented out the other backends.
> Another backend than this one might be used.

To be completely sure, I attach my file. (hope this makes it to the
mailinglist).

I tried to remove the param statement since I saw that ingo takes by default a
ftp backend, but of no avail.

Are there any other horde modules that can be configured to use vfs ftp ? Maybe
I can see if I can get those working first...

Kristof