[ingo] Ingo and Sieve IMAP flag Extension

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Mon Nov 10 04:44:28 PST 2003

Hi,

Daniel Eckl wrote:

> Your explanation sounds logically correct. But I'm afraid I have no time anymore
> to test this in deep. Could you take this testing part and tell us? Perhaps Jan
> then can confirm or negate more easily.
>
> Zitat von Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de>:
>
>>Have anybody tested what happens if the same message will processed in a
>>later condition and should get other flags?
>>As I understand the RFC you need the removeflag then after fileinto or
>>keep. But maybe this works with cyrus?

OK, I did some testing now.
But the summary is not nice. The removeflag does always crash lmtpd with
"virtual memory exhausted". And if the removeflag is missing the message
still carry the flag in following conditions.
I still can't say for sure what's the problem. A bug in cyrus-imapd or
wrong flag-handling in ingo-scripts.

CU,
  Wolfgang