[ingo] begining with ingo

Angelica Escobar angeles at ibc-solutions.com
Sun Dec 7 13:07:39 PST 2003

I fprgot it!
I am using horde 2.2.4

thanks

Angelica

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angelica Escobar" <angeles at ibc-solutions.com>
To: <ingo at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 3:40 PM
Subject: [ingo] begining with ingo

Hello Every body!
I am new here..
I am trying to instal ingo project with my horde, I have installed project
and it is working ok, and my horde with imap too.. the version of Ingo is
ingo-RELENG-2003-12-06.tar.gz but I need to know somethings

I had an icon next to the refresh INBOX icon before install ingo, I thing
this could be the ingo icon it exact name is "apply filters on INBOX" but I
am not sure, can some body tell me?? but any way when I tried to go into
this icon I don't have nothing, just a little refresh in the page.

I need that ingo works with procmail maybe somebody could help me quickly
with the configuration for this??
thanks for your help

Angelica