[ingo] Ingo RELENG_1 installation

Brion Finlay brion.horde at finlaynet.net
Fri Jan 2 00:42:05 PST 2004

I followed the directions in the INSTALL directory to install ingo RELENG_1.

I am running Horde 2.2.4, Imp 3.2.2, php 4.3.4, Cyrus.

I have modified /.../horde/config/horde.php to add my username to the admins array: $conf['auth']['admins'].

My authentication driver is imap: $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

My prefs driver is sql - MySQL

Problem 1 is that when I login, I do not get the admin configuration screen that the ingo INSTALL instructions describe, so I don't know if the ingo conf.php file is complete.

Problem 2 is that When I try to create a new filter (which I think is going to be stored with timsieved) I receive the following error message:
Notice: Undefined index: edit in /usr/local/www/horde/ingo/rule.php on line 22

Can anybody help me solve either of these problems?