[ingo] ingo question

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Wed Jan 7 22:44:30 PST 2004

Hello,

I am having some strange problems with ingo. Maybe you guys will be
able to help.

I  have  HORDE  2.2.4  and  ingo  RELENG_1  set  up  for timsieved. My
timsieved  runs  locally  on  port  2000.  Ingo appears just fine, but
whenever  I  am  trying to add a rule and press "save", my horde stops
responding  (only  in  this  session).  The browsers says "Waiting for
www.example.com...")  and  I am unable to navigate on the page at all.
The  page  stays  there  forever,  no matter what horde links I try to
follow.  By  the  way,  if I just close the browser, the newly created
rule  stays  there (and the "script" tab in Ingo is modified according
to that rule). However, any attempts to activate that script brings me
to the same state (horde does not respond).

I know that sieve starts, here is the part of the log file:
Jan  7 22:36:50 square master[668]: about to exec /usr/local/cyrus/bin/timsieved
Jan  7 22:36:50 square sieve[668]: executed
Jan  7 22:36:50 square sieve[668]: accepted connection

but  if  I  use  sievshell,  there will be no differences in my active
sieve script.

If  at  the  same  time  one  tries  to  log  in to horde from another
computer, everything appears to be fine (except for ingo, of course).

Here  are  my  configuration  files  (I  must  admit that although the
documentation said "Log in as Horde administrator, I did not do that -
there  is  no  Horde  administrator  at  2.2.4  AFAIK  and created the
configuration manually):

config/backends.php:
$backends['timsieved'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => 'https://www.example.org/horde',
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'hordeauth' => 'user',
    'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost', 'port' => 2000));

config/conf.php:

// What storage driver should we use?
$conf['storage']['driver'] = 'prefs';

/**
 ** Ingo Scripts
 **/
// What path style does the IMAP server use?
// (Only needed for procmail driver.)
// $conf['script']['path_style'] = 'mbox';
// $conf['script']['path_style'] = 'maildir';

/**
 ** Menu settings
 **/
// This is an array of applications (using the names defined in
// horde/config/registry.php) to include links to in the menubar. An
// example providing a link to IMP (an email program) would be:
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');
//$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();

I tried my level best and I've made sure that config/test.php confirms
that  everything  is installed. I am absolutely positive that it is my
fault, but I have already lost the hope.

Thanks a lot for your responds.

--
Sincerely yours,
 Denis Suhanov                                    mailto:den at suhoff.ru