[ingo] Problems with ingo-RELENG and timsieved

Mark mark at 2pmtech.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 09:01:50 PST 2004

Hi Jan,

I'm not sure if this is the same as the problem I encountered, where the
Net_Sieve PEAR package is failing to understand the 'bye' response from
the Cyrus timsieved program. If it is, I've attached a small patch
against the Net/Sieve.php file that corrects the problem, at least in
our case here.

Regards
Mark Wilkinson