[ingo] conf.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 20 09:22:26 PST 2004

Quoting Reginaldo Souza <rsouza at unimedpiracicaba.com.br>:

> Hello Friends,
>
> The INSTALL file in docs says that I need to login as a Horde Administrator
> in order to finish the Ingo configuration.

This is correct for the CVS HEAD version of Ingo.  It is not correct for
the CVS RELENG version, though I seem to remember maybe the RELENG docs
being wrong (HEAD oriented)???

> What is a Horde Administrator?? I've searched for this but it did not
> succeed.

Then you probably are not running CVS HEAD of horde.  If using a release/RELENG
of horde, then use the RELENG of Ingo, and just copy conf.php.dist to conf.php
and configure by hand.

If using CVS HEAD of horde, then see the docs/INSTALL files for horde and
Ingo and follow them.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics