[ingo] migrate from client side to procmail filtering?

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Mar 23 15:17:07 PST 2004

hello list!

we are using horde with imp/turba/gollem/vacation/forwarding/ingo since last
summer very successfully (thanks for great work!).
since then we were using ingo with filtering on the client side, so all rules
are saved in a local mysql database. now we would like to change this to
procmail. but what about the already existing rules in the sql database? can
anyone explain to me how the rules are saved? or maybe even has some script or
a good idea how to migrate them into procmail rules?

thanks in advance for any hints!

yours
  markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Computing Center                        Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99
Group Lottspeich / Proteomics           Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de