[ingo] Selecting backends based on current Imp mail server

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 23:17:40 PST 2004

Looking at the config files for Ingo it seems it is possible to select
the backend based on the current value of HTTP_HOST, using the
'preferred' parameter.

Is it possible to select backend based on the current mailserver that
Imp is connected to? I have a single installation of Imp allowing access
to two Cyrus servers, selected by a drop down box at login. I can't
easily run the installation on two different virtual hosts (which seems
required to use the 'preferred' parameter) because of issues with SSL
certificates and virtual hosts. Obviously, I want users of cyrusbox1 to
update their sieve scripts on cyrusbox1, and users of cyrusbox2 to
update sieve scripts on cyrusbox2. Can this be configured?

--
Chris Hastie