[ingo] Selecting backends based on current Imp mail server

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 07:58:23 PST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, "John C. Amodeo" <amodeo at admin.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> I have a new webmail cluster I want to go live with, but the Ingo/server
> issue is holding me up at this point...  I would be willing to beta test
> any patch out immediately if someone has one available...

It looks like I'm going to be able to meet the needs I have without patching by
using

      'params' => array(
           'hostspec' => $GLOBALS[_SESSION]['imp']['server'];
       ),

in ingo/config/backends.php. Which rather takes away any impetus I have to come
up with a patch I'm afraid. I've got various other issues to iron out and not a
lot of time to allocate to them, so if I can make do with the above I will.

--
Chris Hastie