[ingo] New reorder/move buttons patch

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Sat Apr 3 10:20:39 PST 2004

Hopefully this wont be caught as spam this time...

Last week, while reordering some Ingo rules, I became annoyed at the
time it took to move a rule a lot. I was sufficiently annoyed to do
something about it.

I've added ruleToTop and ruleToBottom methods to Ingo_Storage, and made
them accessible from the UI. I'm not exactly satisfied with the size of
the buttons but I'm using whats available.

Attached is the patch (from CVS HEAD of mid last week), and a
screenshot.

(Interesting, scaling the image down to in the Gimp increases the file
size. Beh.)