[ingo] Fwd: [Tickets] New ticket (216): Procmail script not properly generated

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Mon May 24 21:38:08 PDT 2004

Hi,

In my configuration, I'm using the scriptparams variables to set the
MAILDIR env
variable and fix the problem.

This is my ingo backend config :
$backends['procmail'] = array(
     'driver' => 'vfs',
     'preferred' => 'fischaz.com',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(
         // Hostname of the VFS server
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         // Name of the procmail config file to write
         'procmailrc' => '.procmailrc',
         // Port of the VFS server
         'port' => 21,
         // The VFS driver to use
         'vfstype' => 'ftp'
     ),
     'script' => 'procmail',
     'scriptparams' => array(
         // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
         'path_style' => 'mbox',
         // An array of variables to append to every generated script.
         // Use if you need to set up specific environment variables.
         'variables' => array(
             // Example for the $PATH variable
                'PATH'          => '/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin',
                'MAILDIR'       => '$HOME',
                'LOGFILE'       => '$MAILDIR/.fromprocmail',
         )
     )
);

and the resulting script (just the beginning) :
# procmail script generated by Ingo (May 24, 2004, 4:06 pm)
PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin

MAILDIR=$HOME

LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/.fromprocmail

##### Horde - Mailling Horde #####
:0
* ^To:.*horde at lists\.horde\.org
mail/Perso/Horde/Horde

This kind of patch fix the situation and make clear the position of the mail
folder in the file system since the MAILDIR is fixed in the ingo
backend config
(ingo/config/backend.php) the 'mail/' part in imp/config/servers.php and the
subfolder is specific to each users :)

Hope that help.

Regards.