[ingo] ingo

trevor obba trevor_obba at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 13:05:28 PDT 2004

I installed horde version 2.2.5 and imp version 3.2.4
both working fine. now I decided to install ingo in
other to do filter using sieve with my cyrus imap
server.

I installed ingo 1.0 alpha on top of my stable horde
and imp. the installation of ingo went ok but when I
try to click on the filter icon, I get the following
message
"fatal error: failed opening required
/var/www/html/horde/ingo../lib/Test.php
(include_path=.:/usr/share/pear) in
/var/www/html/horde/ingo/index.php on line 22

I have latest version of pear installed but they is no
Test.php in /var/www/html/horde/lib
where do i get Test.php from?

when i looked in /var/www/html/horde/ingo/index.php
it is referencing Test.php and core.php in
/var/www/html/horde/lib but this two files are not
present. How do I get these file(Test.php and
core.php) the T in Test.php is upper case.

when I run http://www.something.com/test.php then run
ingo test.

I get the following error message
Warning: Failed opening '../lib/core.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/horde/ingo/test.php on line 14

The Horde_Util package was not found. If PHP's
error_reporting setting is high enough, there should
be error messages printed above that may help you in
debugging the problem. If you are simply missing these
files, then you need to get the framework module from
Horde CVS, and install the packages in it with the
install-packages.php script.

what am I doing wrough? please help.
Thanks in Advance.