[ingo] HEAD, omitting messages when filtering

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Tue Aug 17 00:13:07 PDT 2004

Is it a known problem that Ingo sometimes "forget" to filter certain messages
when applying filters manually?

This has been going on for many months now, but I have yet to find a pattern.

Just now, I had two whups-list messages, four horde, and two imp-list messages
in my inbox. I click on the filter-icon, it runs for a while, and moves only
the two whups-list messages. Then I read some mail, click on the filter icon
again, and now it moves all four horde-list messages. If I click on the
filter icon immediately again, nothing seems to happen at all (it just
reloads the inbox message list view).

I'm willing to be that the remaining imp-list messages will be moved today, if
I keep clicking the filter-icon.

(I do not have today's/yesterday's HEAD installed, but it's less than a week
old)

-Joaquim