[ingo] Adding default rules

Paul Wolstenholme wolstena at sfu.ca
Wed Aug 25 16:58:48 PDT 2004

Hi,

I was wondering if someone might be able to outline the steps required
to add a default rule to the rules page. For example, I would like to
add a spam rule that users can edit but not delete and also uses its
own html form (eg spam.php).

I have also modified the vacation form so that it gives people the
option (via a checkbox) to not auto-reply to email flagged as spam (eg
if the X-Spam-Level contains the value true). It works for SpamAssassin
and with a few modifications should work with other software that flags
spam. Anyone interested send me a note and I'll forward my changes.

/Paul