[ingo] Generate procmail script

Angelica Ma Escobar B. angeles at ibc-solutions.com
Thu Aug 26 23:26:36 PDT 2004

can some body tellme how can I do to have in the field From the full name of
the user when I send an e-mail?? becouse now just I have the e-mail address,
I was testing and is not the sendmail, becouse if I send the message from
the command line with the mail command y get the name of the person when the
e-mail arrive

thanks for your quickly answer

Angeles