[ingo] Vacation and Forwards in Ingo

Eugene eacosta at eugene.cc
Wed Jan 5 16:14:01 PST 2005

Hi All,

I have noticed on the Horde Demo Site, and even in the configuration files for
Ingo, that there is a way to setup Forwarding and Vacation Messages using
Ingo.  I know there are Horde components for these, as a part of Sork, but I
was wondering how to set it up using Ingo instead (Vacation cannot parse the
alias properly using Vacation).  In horde/ingo/config/prefs.php, there are
sections for vacation and forwards, but, those rules do not show up on the
filters page like whitelist and blacklist show up...

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Eugene