Fwd: AW: [ingo] lowercase bug

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Sun Jan 9 23:25:37 PST 2005

Please keep threads on the mailing list.

I was just trying to help answer the open question, "Do all the backends support
case sensitive rules?".

I haven't had a chance to look at the original, and probably won't for a while.
So, no, I don't have any idea at this point.

--Ben

----- Forwarded message from sascha.bieler at radiogong.de -----