[ingo] My ingo filters don't seem to be working

Kevin Hanser ingo at hanser.org
Mon Jan 24 13:47:19 PST 2005

Hmmm... My /etc/procmailrc currently has the following in it:

# Use mbox-style mailbox in /var/spool/mail
DEFAULT=/var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME

Which seems to be pointing to my inbox, rather than where my mail
folders end up
going.  If I change this value... will procmail still know where my
inbox is (it
actually is in /var/spool/mail/<username>)?

thx