[ingo] one last question for the night

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 21 00:13:17 PST 2005

Is there a way to redirect/forward/bounce an email for another email
address to another email address via ingo?

I am using fetchmail and picking out of a 'catchall' box for my domain.
It's not worthy of much effort since I am the only one who really gets
mail but I have set up a 'demo' system of horde at my house and would
like to have 'test' user's to get mail instead of going to my INBOX.

I can't see a way to get that done with filters or forward in ingo (I'm
using sieve if that matters)

Craig