[ingo] multiple email address entries for one contact

Schaefer, Dirk Alexander dirk.a.schaefer at mydom.ath.cx
Thu Mar 10 02:09:28 PST 2005

This message is in MIME format.

--=_526defi6zzks

hi @ all,

i installed the latest version of turba available about two weeks ago on the
latest version of horde vailable two weeks too.

i did set up turba with a ldap backend and it works quiet well. but one question
left to me. how can i define multiple email addresses for one address book
entry? on my ldap (openldap) sever i can add a lot of seperated email addresses
to the attribute email where each of them is stored as a individual entry for
the attribute email. how can i tell turba to consider each of that attribute
values as a single indifidual email address. furthermore how can i configure
turba to let me add multiple email addresses to one address book entry which
will be stored that way?

if this is not implemented yet who can i ask for or send an emal to with a
suggestion of including this feature in further releases?

thx a lot and...

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards

D. A. Schaefer

home:

     c/o Haeusler
     Seeweg 13
     78337 Oehningen-Wangen
     Germany

semester:

     Markstrasse 32
     72458 Albstadt-Ebingen
     Germany

phone:

     tel:     +49 (7431) 80 17 06
     fax:     +49 (7431) 80 17 08
     mobile:  +49 (177) 206 03 43

email:

     dirk.a.schaefer at mydom.ath.cx
     dialsc at t-online.de
     schaefd1 at fh-albsig.de

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program
used by MYDOM webmail service.

You can visit us at

                http://www.mydom.ath.cx

Want to learn more about IMP?